Prosci President Allison Seabeck and AdPro CEO Kirk Sievert announced this week that AdPro has joined the Prosci family to become Prosci Canada, a new branch of the Prosci organization that will support the Canadian and Caribbean markets.
Watch Allison talk about the exciting news below:
- AdPro has joined Prosci to create Prosci Canada, the Canadian operations of Prosci
- The move to Prosci Canada will provide their clients with a more direct connection to Prosci's research, offerings, and thought leadership
- Prosci Canada will be further empowered to invest in advanced and enterprise-level change management
- The transition from AdPro to a Prosci Canada brand and website will happen during 2016
- While AdPro is joining the Prosci family, the instructors and support staff that Canadian and Caribbean clients are used to will remain the same
Learn more by downloading the full press release below.
About Allison Seabeck: Allison is a performance-driven executive who achieves results at the intersection of strategic leadership, operational excellence, and organizational culture. Allison is passionate about coaching leaders and organizations to realize better results. She has led transformational growth initiatives, process improvements and systems implementations for Prosci.
About Kirk Sievert: Kirk is the founder and President of AdPro Change Systems Inc., an advisory and learning development company specializing in the growth of organizational change management competencies. AdPro is the exclusive Canadian affiliate of Prosci Inc., a world leader in change management best practice research and provider of change management methods, tools and certification.