As 2016 comes to an end, we shift our focus to 2017 and the new opportunities and challenges on the horizon. The New Year brings us new possibilities to grow, expand and extend our impact. So, I’d like to ask you – what’s next? For you? For your organization? For this discipline? And for us here at Prosci?
What’s Next for You?
As the discipline has blossomed, so has the need for expert practitioners – both practitioners inside of and those that support organizations. These expert practitioners have a command of the discipline, a command of the toolset and perspective on how it all fits together.
Are you looking for a way to differentiate yourself and continue your professional development in the New Year? Explore Prosci’s Advanced Certification Tracks - where we offer fully supported curriculums for those with aspirations to become expert practitioners, deployment leaders or instructors.
What’s Next for Your Organization?
Leading organizations are realizing that their ability to successfully change is a key source of competitive advantage and one of the most critical core competencies they can grow. Building change capability and organizational agility requires structure and intent.
In 2017, is your organization ready to embark on the journey of increasing its change muscle by embedding change practices and building individual change competencies? Explore the connection between organizational agility and enterprise change management, as well as a new organizational agility assessment, in this thought leadership library article. If you are the change capability architect at your organization, don’t miss one of our Enterprise Change Management Boot Camps (see 2017 dates).
What’s Next for the Discipline?
Our ongoing research has identified key change management trends, including:
- More resources and positions dedicated to change management
- Enhanced integration with project management
- Increased creation of change management functional groups (CMOs, CoEs, CoPs, etc.)
- Continued maturation of the discipline and profession of change management
Do you see any of these trends emerging, and are you ready to capitalize on them in 2017?
Explore Prosci's Executive Summary of the Best Practices in Change Management - 2016 Edition.
What’s Next for Us?
Prosci continues to lead the discipline by staying attuned to the market, conducting original research, and developing elegantly simple and holistic solutions. 2017 will be no different. Here are a few exciting developments you can expect to see from Prosci in the coming year:
- Innovative research on the intersection of change management and Agile iterative development
- eLearning solution for bringing the Prosci ADKAR Model to your whole organization
- Change Scorecard solution for defining, tracking and measuring change success
- Change Portfolio Management solution for increasing benefit realization and reducing saturation and collision across the change portfolio
Subscribe to the Prosci Blog to be the first to know about new research, tools and offerings.
Wishing you and yours a happy and prosperous 2017 filled with successful change!